Thursday, December 10, 2009

Afternoon Thoughts

Ok, this will be my last post today I swear. Honestly, I wish I could just blog for a living. Writing about what you're thinking about/feeling throughout the day is way more interesting than working. Anyway, I just wanted to quickly share my yummy afternoon snack. I had some Nutella on a 100 calorie English Muffin and it was way yummy. It was 300 calories, so it was a bit high for an afternoon snack but anyone who's got a sweet tooth like me would agree that it's way worth it.


Then I also thought I'd give you guys a quick glimpse into my life with my pets. I've got two 5 month old Australian Shepherd mix puppies and 5, yes you got that right, 5 cats. The gray and white dog is Dot our little girl and she is insanely rambunctious, but definitely a mama's girl. If you look at the top of her head you can see her little dot, which is where we got her name from. The brown dog is Duke and he's our more shy laid back dog. When he and Dot play he can give her a run for her money, but he is definitely the calmer of the two. The first pic was taken some time last week, before it snowed, and that's Toby the newest addition to our family. He's just like a dog, he likes to go outside and play and he loves to get his belly rubbed. Anyway, I just thought you'd enjoy a few pics. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment