Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays???

I just got home after being out of town for the holidays. I had a great Christmas, but I definitely did not follow any sort of food plan. I tried not to overeat, but didn't always have the best food items to choose from and sometimes definitely chose to eat a snack even when I wasn't hungry. I'm definitely ready to get back on track tomorrow with my healthy eating and exercising. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage...

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to catching up on everyone's blogs and getting back to my normal routine. Although, I still have the entire week off of work. Woo hoo!! I plan to use that time wisely to get some stuff done around the house and focus on exercising and preparing healthy meals. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I did the shred for the first time today and it was definitely harder than I expected. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post to see how sore I am. :-)

    ReplyDelete