Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Questionnaire

Today has been such a crazy day and I still have more craziness left, so instead of getting to deep into it I'm just going to do this questionnaire and I'll post a more normal blog tomorrow.

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Dinner with Steve on Friday night (hey that was within the past week, it's only Tuesday afterall).

2. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Tonight when Steve gets home. Unless you count the kitties and puppies, in which case it'd be more like in the next 5 minutes. I love my pets. :-)

3. Are you good looking?
I like to think so. My step-mom's sister, whom I don't see frequently even though we now live in the same state, once said I was breathtaking. Talk about a compliment. When my step-mom told me what she had said I was flabbergasted. Talk about a boost! Now this was when I probably weighed 170 lbs, so I need to lose a bit to get back to that "breathtaking" level, but by god I'm going to. There was also one time where this woman stopped me at TJ Maxx or somewhere because she had to tell me how beautiful she thought I was and thought it was great that I was a healthy weight instead of trying to be too skinny like most girls. I appreciated the compliment, but at the same time being reminded that I was heavier than a lot of other girls, especially when it's already an issue for me, does take a little bit away from the compliment, but I made myself appreciate it, since it's not often that someone feels like they need to stop you in a store to tell you you're beautiful.

4. Last movie you watched?
Christmas in Handcuffs. God that's awful to admit. It's not even a good movie, but sometimes I just can't drag myself away from those awful lifetime movies.

5. Who were you with?
Me, myself and I. :-)

6. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
Believe it or not I'd have to say never. Sure I've had feelings for people that didn't feel the same, but we never had a relationship so it doesn't really count. Until my current boyfriend I had very very short relationships (if you can even call them that), so while at the time I may have thought I was heartbroken, now experiencing what love is really like I'd have to say I never truly had my heart broken.

7. Are you happy right now?
Yeah, I'm pretty happier. I'll be happier when Steve finishes his exam tomorrow and when I have a week and a half off of work over Christmas/New Years. :-)

8. What did you say last?
You can do it, I love you. To Steve about studying for his last final.

9. Describe your eyes?
Hazel, i.e. green and brown.

10. What do you dislike currently?
I guess my current weight is a given, so I'd have to say the fact that I haven't made any real friends yet since moving to Indianapolis. And the one person I was starting to become friends with got pregnant (after going through fertilization treatments and them not working and all of a sudden kaboom!) and since she's high risk she can't really get together with me until her second trimester. Boo!

11. What are you listening to?
Absolutely nothing, although now that you mention it maybe I'll put on some music.

12. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Honestly and truly, good health for me and my boyfriend. It's something we both struggle with and I think us both being healthy is the greatest gift we could both hope for....and maybe a few million dollars wouldn't hurt.

13. What is your favorite scent?
I have to agree with Mrs. Fatass and say clean. With 5 cats and two dogs a clean house is a nice, and sometimes rare thing. After the house has been cleaned and the litter boxes too, it's just nice to be in our house. And then the puppies go outside and track in dirt and get hair all over the couches and now things smell like wet dog instead of clean. Lol, but that's my life.

14. Who makes you happiest?
I'd have to say Steve, and my puppies. I'm working on myself and doing what I can to make myself happy and slowly but surely that's coming along, but for now it helps to get a boost from others.

15. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

16. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Yes.

17. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
Funny, first and foremost, but I would usually end up with the tall, dark, bad boy, hence my string of short relationships. I always had a thing for guys with glasses and smart guys, so my boyfriend definitely fits the bill.

18. Do you have any hidden talents?
Hmmm, I can play the piano and I sing pretty well. Steve always says I should try out for American Idol, but singing in front of a crowd by myself just doesn't work. I get stage fright and can't control my voice and sound awful. But put me with at least one other person and I can hold my own. I do miss singing. Oh yeah, and dancing. I took dance from the time I was five and even taught for a couple years. Tap dancing was probably my favorite. I miss dancing. I'm thinking about trying out a Zumba class to see if that will get me my dancing fix. It's one of my plans come January.

19. Dream Job?
Author. I'd love to write for a living. I just feel like the lifestyle and author would have would suit me well. Being able to set your own hours and work when it suits you instead of the other way around, would be great. I feel like if I put my mind to it I could write a funny book that people could relate to. Hence the start of the blog. I'm hoping that by doing this I'll get my creative juices flowing and get that final push I need to start writing a book.

20. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have 3 brothers. One older, two younger, all very handsome.

21. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
No, I've never really been spoiled. I've worked from the time I was 15 and had to pay my own way since then. Have my parents helped me out a few times, sure, but for the most part it was a short lived thing and I am more than capable of standing on my own two feet and providing for myself.

22. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Ugh, can't the dogs sleep one more hour!

23. Do you drink?
Not often, but when I do watch out. It seems like whenever I get together with friends from home (WI), I just let loose in a way that never happens in my normal everyday life.

24. Do you want to be famous one day?
No, that's not really something that's important to me. Now would I like to be a somewhat "famous" author, sure, but they don't get recognized quite like other celebrities.

25. Ever been out of the country?
If you can call Tijuana and Canada out of the country. That's about the extent of it. I've gone farther south in Mexico than Tijuana, but not much. I really need to travel more. In due time.

26. Where were you born?
Rhinelander, WI

27. Who are you thinking about right now?
Steve. I'm just praying that he's able to focus well today and study and get a decent grade on his last final.

28. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Friday night with Steve. We just have a good time when we're free of worries and can just enjoy each other's company.

29. Are your toes always painted?
Absolutely. It just looks weird to me when they aren't. They are dark red right now.

30. Do you like rollercoasters?
Ummmm, one rollercoaster as in singular, yes, but more than one unfortunately I just can't stomach...literally. I used to be able to ride on them all day when I was younger, but alas, that is no longer the case.

31. What's the craziest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Nothing with cell phone, well actually....ummmm....I'm going to keep that to myself.

32. Do you wish you could move?
Not at all. If you would have asked me that a year ago when I lived in San Diego I would have said absolutely. But now that we have moved into a beautiful house in Indianapolis, I am exactly where I want to be.

33. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have?
Absolutely. In college I was great at making guy friends. I really only ever had one or two close girl friends and the rest of our friends were guys. Unfortunately both of my friends were gorgeous and have never had any weight problems. One was tall, fit, blond with a nice booty and the other was shorter, thin, blond with big boobs. And then there was me, in the middle height-wise, brunette and a little chubby, although I did have the boobs too. Let's just say I was the one the guys came to when they had a crush on one of the other girls. Not a situation you wanted to be in. I had major feelings for two of my close guy friends, put myself out there and got shot down. Not fun, not fun at all.

34. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
Downstairs chilling with my puppies, instead of upstairs at my computer working.

35. Are you happy with your life?
As a whole, yes, but there are definitely aspects where I could be feeling more fulfilled and I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! Glad to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's nice to finally have someone commenting on my blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete