Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yesterday Was Rough!!

Yesterday was hard for me, I'm not gonna lie. I don't know what my deal was. I was so tired all day long and at the end of the day just felt like I was coming down with something. I had every intention of doing my 20 miles, but at the same time if I was getting sick I didn't want to make it worse by ignoring what my body was telling me. So, I skipped my workout and instead went to bed early. I went to bed at 9pm, which for me is insanely early. I'm usually lucky to be in bed before 11pm. Anyway, I went to bed super early and now today I feel completely normal. So I think I really did just need a good nights sleep to recharge. However, I also had more calories than I was supposed to yesterday. I was supposed to just have half of the ribeye steak I cooked, but instead I ate the whole dang thing. Oh well, it's one day, today will be better.

I'm already off to a good start. I had cinnamon roll oatmeal, a banana and a cup of coffee for about 300 calories. I'm going to make sure I keep my daily calories on the lower end of what I need each day (like maybe 1400 or so) so that I can make up a bit for my bad food day yesterday. And I'll definitely be doing my 20 miles again.

Also, tomorrow is weigh in day! I'm excited to see where I'm at, so I can officially start seeing the pounds go down. It'll be nice once I'm a few weeks in and I can have a few weigh ins under my belt to look to for encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment