Monday, January 11, 2010

Back To The Grind

Wow, I have been out of the loop for nearly a week. My boyfriend has been on break for school, so that's made me feel like I should be on break too. I haven't exercised since December 31st. That's just insane. Although, I did go bowling and put in a decent amount of shoveling, but I haven't done any true exercising. That ends tonight. I'm going to do the 30 day shred and cycle. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. We have guests coming to stay with us this weekend, so I really need to make this week count and not stray from my eating and exercising.

For the week, I plan to exercise Monday through Friday and keep my calories under 1600. Then my best friend and her fiance will be getting here Friday evening and staying until Sunday morning. We've already planned on going out to eat on Saturday night and then Sunday night after they're gone I have this function to go to with Steve where I don't really have control over what food is being served. I just need to do my best to make the best choices I can and not overeat. So, like I said, I need to be focused this week since I have a busy weekend ahead of me and will be eating out twice.

Aside from that things have been going well for me. It's been great being able to spend some quality time with Steve. His classes for the semester started up today, so we'll be getting into a better routine. As much as I enjoyed him being off for a while it's much easier to stay focused when he's busy with classes and studying and research.

Here's to the start of a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Have you done the 30 day shred before? It's hard but I love it!! Actually, I'm think about starting this up again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done it over an extended period of time, but I have done Level 1 twice as in 2 days. That's all though. All I know is it kicks my ass and it's only 20 freaking minutes. How can you complain about that?

    ReplyDelete