Thursday, January 28, 2010

TMI Thursday

TMI Thursday

I've been trying to think of stories to tell lately and have been coming up dry, so I'm going to pull out an oldie, but a goodie. I have a brother who's about a year and a half older than me. Growing up it was always the two of us playing together. Well, when we'd watch cartoons we'd lay down on the floor in front of the TV on our bellies with our heads propped up on our hands. Well one day when we were probably 2 and 3 or 3 and 4 years old he was laying down just so and I decided to walk over to him squat down until my butt touched his head and fart on his head. Lol, I can't believe I'm telling this story.

My brother of course was disgusted and wanted to run to our parents for support to yell at me and tell me not to do that, but my parents thought it was hilarious. So needless to say, the next time he was laying on the floor and I had to fart and my parents were in the room, I'd walk over and fart on his head and my parents would laugh. Lol. Oh the joy of siblings. To this day this is a running story we still tell, because it pretty much guarantees a laugh. I've long since passed the time where I was embarrassed by this story, now it's just funny to me. So there you have it, I used to fart on my brother's head when I was little to make people laugh. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Sounds like me and my brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah my sister and I used to do that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only gross one out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, this made me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! I love that your parents made your farting on your brother's head into a parlor trick...too cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete