Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weigh In??? Not So Pretty...

As I promised I weighed in first thing this morning and what was my weight you ask...200.0 lbs. I'm hoping this is more of a temporary gain and that I didn't actually do this much damage. I'm glad I weighed in though. I needed to see where I'm at to push me to get down to business. I did cycle last night, but I didn't do the shred. I've decided I'm going to do the shred every day for the rest of the month and not cycle for now. The shred gets me sweating way more than cycling does and leaves my muscles fully exhausted. Cycling is good as it helps me continue to burn fat after doing the shred, however, I haven't been sticking to this routine, so I need to change it up. So for the next 12 days I am going to shred every single day and I'll probably continue shredding into February to get the full 30 days.

I've been lacking in motivation lately, as I mentioned yesterday, and I think just blogging about it here and reading other blogs has helped get me on track mentally. From now on when I'm feeling down I need to blog about it instead of completely alienating the blog world. I get embarrassed when I'm not making progress, so I don't blog, but that just ends up being a self fulfilling prophecy. Because I don't talk about my feelings then I just continue to wallow in them and eat poorly. Today is a new day and I'm going to make healthy choices and do the shred and I'm going to stay focused for the rest of the month.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. Looks like you're doing what you need to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the positive attitude! No reason to be embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete