Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 5 and counting...

Day 5 of my sickness and counting. Ugh, I just can't seem to shake this cold. All this sneezing, coughing, running nose crap is getting old. And don't even get me started on how tired I've been feeling. I haven't worked out once since this started and I haven't been counting calories. I've been trying not to eat too much and to make decent decisions. Being sick just sucks...and there I go sneezing again. Ugh.

Then on top of this I decided I was going to do some work today...and my computer wouldn't start. Not even a flicker. So we did a little test shooting and then called Dell. He tried to have me do a few things (things we had already tried) and still nothing. So their sending out a technician sometime in the next 2 days. In the meantime I get to use my old computer, which is now Steve's music computer (yes he has a computer just for downloading music, and additional hard drives). So I start trying to download the software I need to log into work and have to restart his computer...and his computer starts having issues. After 30+ minutes of trying to get it to work I finally get it to start and now I'm waiting for my IT guy to help me through the final steps so I can get back to work. This is definitely not the day I'd want to be dealing with this. Oh then on top of that I'm trying to log into the website to put in my time off request from missing work yesterday and my log in for that website isn't working. Seriously, technology just hates me today.

Just so you know I'm not faking it here's a picture...yeah not too pretty. I hope the rest of you are doing well and not sick like me.

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you on the illness front. Trying to be wiht you on the weightloss front but seemed to have stalled..
    came across your blog from PriorFatGirl.. a very enjoyable read that I'll add to my reader feed.. Keep up the good work, I'll be rooting for your weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been doing pretty good on the weight loss, so hopefully once I get past this sickness I can kick it into high gear.

    ReplyDelete