Monday, February 22, 2010

Goal Pants

I've been pretty much stuck at a size 16 for some time now. I've gone from them being pretty tight to a little loose, but nonetheless 16's have been my go to size. Now that they're starting to get a little loose I decided to go through my pants drawer and see if I had a pair of size 14's that I could use as my goal pants. I found two pairs. One is a pair of size 14 gray corduroy pants. The other is a pair of jean capris. I tried them both on and the corduroy pants were definitely tight, but looser than the jean capris. So, I've decided I'm going to make the corduroy pants my goal pants and once those fit move onto the capris and then...I'll venture out and buy a new pair of size 12 jeans. I can't even tell you the last time I wore a size 12, so even imagining getting into those is huge. Anyway, my plan is to try on the goal pants after each weigh in (or should I just try them once a month?) to see how much closer I am getting to them fitting. I already pulled out a couple pairs of 16's that were too tight that now fit like a glove. I'm looking forward to being able to fit into those corduroy pants!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congrats on your success. I do it every month or so so it stays exciting and new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that made more sense after I thought about it. Plus it takes a good month before you start seeing many changes in terms of inches, so to try them on weekly would make it seem like you weren't making much progress.

    ReplyDelete