Thursday, February 18, 2010

Me? Witty Title...Not So Much

Yesterday was a good day. Nothing too crazy or interesting happened. I did however make a batch of Sof'ella Sin Free Fat Free Brownies. YUM!! Dinner was good, but holy crap it was high in sodium. I guess that's what I get for using all packaged stuff. Frozen shrimp scampi, frozen cheesy broccoli and a package of Alfredo noodles from the pantry. So yeah, the meal was nothing to write home about, but it was fast and easy as they say. I'm planning a better meal for tonight and I'll be drinking lots of water to flush out all that sodium.

I had a pretty good workout last night. I put in 15 miles on the bike, although I didn't do the shred. At least I got in a good bike workout, though. Then after the bike I took a quick shower and soaked in the tub. Have I told you lately how much I love my soaker tub? No?? Well let me begin. The tub is so nice and deep I can soak up to my neck. Oh yeah, gotta love that. And after a good workout there's nothing quite like relaxing in a steaming hot bath. However, my boyfriend got the sickness I had last week and so he has been taking hot showers at night to try and help him sleep better, so I haven't been able to take a bath or I'd use all of his hot water. Well, last night, he too wanted a bath, so fill er up. :-) Don't get too jealous...


So overall, yesterday was a good day. I ended the day with a 1,064 calorie deficit (and that's with having a brownie!). Weigh in day is tomorrow!! I'm excited to see where I'm at. My goal is to be at our below my weigh in two weeks ago of 193.6. The 192's would be lovely...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment