Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekly Progress

The past two days I've been doing pretty good. I haven't gotten in quite as much exercise as I would like. Tuesday I hopped on my bike and things were going good, but then a friend of mine called. She's getting married in June and I'm maid of honor, so we got caught up in wedding talk and by the time we got off the phone it was getting late so I called it a day exercise-wise. I had put in 6 miles, so at least I did something.

Then last night I was planning to do 20 miles on the bike and the shred video. I started cycling and it was one of those days where you have to put in your all to just not quit. It seems so hard and you really don't want to be doing it. So, I compromised with myself and said I could just do 15 miles and not do the video. Well, once I got to 11 miles it was just getting so hard for whatever reason, so I pushed myself to do 13 miles and let it end there.

I still had decent daily deficits even given the low amount of exercise. Tuesday I had a 1,299 calorie deficit, since I hadn't eaten a ton that day. Usually I have an after exercise snack, but since I didn't exercise much I didn't eat anything else. Then Wednesday I had an 1,100 calorie deficit. Total since last weigh in I'm at a 6,095 calorie deficit, so I'd say that's pretty good.

Tonight I'm going to take the day off from exercise and just relax and get a good night's sleep, so I can hopefully have a good weigh in tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I will! The day off is much needed, so it'll be nice to not have to worry about exercise for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just showing up is enough. You showed up. Success! Enjoy your rest. Looks like you worked hard this week. :) Pat on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete