Friday, February 26, 2010

Weigh In Day!!!

I weighed in this morning...at 192.0!! Not too shabby. I was hoping it would be lower, because honestly it's been stuck at 192.0 since like Tuesday. Maybe I'm just not eating enough veggies to...keep me regular if you know what I'm saying. Oh well, it may be a little disappointing, but that's still a 1.8 pound loss for the week and I know it'll all even out eventually.

I also did my measurements this morning and here they are:
Neck 13.5
Bicep 12.5
Forearm 9.75
Chest 42.0
Waist 36.0
Hips 44.0
Thigh 23.5
Calf 14.5
Total 195.75

Look over to the right to see how much these measurements have changed from the start. I've lost a total of 14.75 inches since I started! That really is where I love seeing the numbers change. I like seeing the weight go down, but I'd take a decrease in inches over a decrease in weight any day. Also, I just wanted to mention that I'd been taking my Chest measurement without a bra (TMI?) and I felt that wasn't the best indicator, because with clothing and whatnot you'd need to be measured in a bra, so I switched it up this week. I measured with and without and I was an inch smaller without, so I increased the starting total by 1 inch since I plan to measure with from now on.

I also got my body fat percentage here. It came out at 27.6%. Do you think that's accurate? I feel like that's got to be too low. I don't know. It may not be exact, but at least it gives me a tool to see it decreasing even if it's off a little.

Finally, here's a quick rundown of what I've accomplished since I started.

December: 4.8 lbs lost - 4 inches lost
January: 4.2 lbs lost - 5.25 inches lost
February: 5.0 lb lost - 5.5 inches lost

That's all for today. I hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. 1.8 lbs is nothing to be disappointed about. That's an awesome number. Congrats! :)

    I don't know about the fat%. Sounds low but who knows. I know mine but it looks like you and I have two very different body styles and I'm a full 8" shorter than you. At 5' tall and 164lbs, my calipers say 37.9% and my scale says 39% body fat.

    I'm totally with you on the measurements too. I find it so much more exciting that what the scale says.

    Keep up the good work. You're rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely agree that the body fat percentage has got to be off. The calculator says 27.6% and then there's my scale that's WAY off that says like 18% or so. Lol, oh well. It doesn't matter really. Maybe at some point I'll get checked out in the bod pod so I can get a real number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete