Friday, February 12, 2010

Weigh In

Ok, the moment of truth. A week of being sick and no exercise and not tracking food, so where does that leave me...195.2 lbs. Not too awful, that's a 1.6 lb gain. I'm hoping that some of that is fluid from being sick that by next week will be gone. My goal for next week is to at least be at my weight last week, but I'd prefer to be in the 192's. I hate to feel like 2 weeks were wasted, but alas, I have no control over the fact that I got really sick. I just need to work my ass off and keep my calories under 1600 every day and I should be fine.

Not much else to say. I just wanted to share this picture of Duke and Dot my 7 month old puppies. When Dot has something Duke wants (or really just whenever he feels like it) he sits on her. Lol. Not the most quality picture, but you get the idea. Have a great weekend and a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment