Thursday, February 11, 2010

Woo hoo!!

It's been mere hours since I posted this morning and I'm starting to feel human again!! I found myself walking around picking up around the house and taking out the trash. That's when I realized I must be feeling better, because the past few days we've been building a trash mountain. Lol. We had the trash can full to the brim, a box on the floor full of trash and some items piling up on the counter next to the trash can. I just didn't have the energy to even care let alone deal with it. So yeah, it's looking like I'll be feeling just fine for dinner Saturday night and I will finally be able to get back into the swing of things. I'm scared to see what my weigh in will be for tomorrow though...I haven't exercised all week and haven't tracked my calories. Hopefully it's not too bad. Until tomorrow.

I just wanted to add that I just looked at my cough drops...15 calories a piece. Just icing on the cake. Lol, oh well we'll see what the damage is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment