Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Workout Fever!

I had a great workout last night. I did just under 13 miles on my stationary bike averaging a speed of 15.3 miles an hour and then I did Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. I just felt really energized and enjoyed the workout. Although, during the workout I did have a wee bit of a wardrobe malfunction. My biggest pet peeve is workout clothes that don't stay put or that ride up in places they weren't meant to ride up. Well, I was wearing an older sports bra of mine. I've probably had that bad boy for 10 years now, so needless to say it's gotten some use. Anyway, as I'm doing the shred I'm doing jumping jacks and almost immediately the sports bra starts to ride up and eventually ends up on top of my boobs. Yeah, awesome. So I spent the rest of the workout trying to keep that stupid thing in place (FYI -- It's now in the trash can). Now my boobs are pretty big, so that's no small feat. I'm a 38DD (was pushing toward a DDD at the beginning), so finding a good sport's bra is pretty hard. I probably need to put in a little research and get myself a few good sports bras. Anyway, here's me post workout:

After my workout I went to take a shower and I was in the best mood ever! I was literally in there singing Shoop by Salt N Pepa. "On your mark get set go, let me go, let me shoop, to the next man in a three piece suit. I spend all my dough, ray me, cutey, shoop shooby dooby like scooby dooby doo. I love you in your big jeans, you give me nice dreams, you make me want to scream ooh ooh ooh I like whatchu do, when you do, what you do, you make me wanna shoop." That's right, I know every word. Lol, and then to even things out I started singing Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hall-e-e-lu-jah. All the while my puppy Dot sits on the other side of the shower door watching me.

Not only do I have Dot, my shower buddy, watching me in the shower, but I also have a sink buddy. 3 of our 5 cats like to jump up on the bathroom counter...sometimes at the same time. However, 2 of the 3 like to actually lay in the sinks. So last night, here was my sink buddy:

That's Toby, the most recent addition to our clan laying in one of his favorite places in our house. Luckily I was already done brushing my teeth when he had decided to take over the sink.

Finally, I just want to leave you with my daily stats. I consumed 1,555 calories. I burned 821 calories through exercise and 1,924 calories in day to day activities. That leaves me with a daily deficit of 1,190 calories. Not too shabby.

6 comments:

  1. Lol, that's hilarious. Apparently it's an epidemic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin deficit today! Wow!

    I had a cat once who loved to curl up in an aluminum bowl...and would even break into the cupboard to get to it. LOL Funny kitties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! On the days I work out my deficit usually ranges from 800-1200. Yesterday's was definitely on the high end. Imagine what I could do if I could keep my calories down (i.e. not go out to eat on weekend) and exercise every day!

    As for cats, they are just hilarious. One of our cats hides in bathroom cabinets. Literally, one time we're telling some friends about this when they were coming to stay with us for the weekend and as we show them the guest bath...guess where the cat was hiding. Lol, they got a kick out of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. You are so stinking cute, B. I am with you on the Sports Bra thing, and C. I totally forgot how my kitties would lay in the sink til I saw your photo. Awwww,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart you MrsFatass. It's always nice to be called cute. :-P

    ReplyDelete