Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great Workout!

I had a great workout last night! Which is good, since I hadn't exercised in, oh I don't know, 6 days! That may not seem like a long time to go without working out to some people, but my goal is to be working out 4-5 times a week, so 6 days means I'm so far off from that goal. Anyways, I cycled last night. I was going to do some dance cardio video from OnDemand or something to shake things up, but then the Biggest Loser was FINALLY back on and I wanted to watch it. Normally when I cycle I do the whole thing at level 3. Yesterday, I decided to kick it up a notch and bump up the resistance to level 5. Boy did that get my legs burning! On top of that I averaged nearly 16mph, which is a pretty solid pace even without the extra resistance. Needless to say, afterward I was sweaty! Here's the proof.



I hope you all are out there sweating your butts off!

6 comments:

  1. You look proud in your picture!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i looked as gorg as you after my workouts! my hair is so long i have to pull it back and i sweat like a man, so... you get the picture :)

    you look awesome! (I was so psyched to watch biggest loser last night too- EVEN MORE PSYCHED that Michael got his comeuppance!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sweat a lot too! Also, I must confess, my hair is always pulled back when I workout, but I took it down for vanity sake for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooo way to kick ass on level 5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job!!! I haven't worked out in a looooong time - I really need to get sweating again!

    ReplyDelete