Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In Case Anyone Cares...

These are the lies and truths I posted earlier.

1. I have 7 cats and 3 dogs.
2. The town I grew up in had only one stoplight.
3. I have a black belt.
4. I've lived in 15 different cities and 3 different states.
5. I can bench press 175 pounds.
6. I've read 30 novels by Nora Roberts.
7. I used to dance professionally.

Salina already got the truth correct. Do you want to know what it is?

1. Lie. I have 5 cats and 2 dogs, so yeah, I'm still a crazy person.
2. Lie. The town I grew up in didn't have any stoplights. And the population is 3,352...see how small of a town it was, I memorized the population for fun.
3. Lie. I've never done any form of martial arts in my life, although I do have a cousin that owns a martial arts studio.
4. Truth! When I was young we moved around a bit before settling in my hometown in New Holstein, WI. Then I went off to college, moved to CA after college where I lived in a few different cities and finally moved to Indianapolis for my boyfriend to get his PhD and we've lived in two different places since we moved here. No more plans to move for the next 4 or so years since we bought a house and we'll be here till he's done with school.
5. Lie. When I was in high school I could bench 150, which was more than I weighed at the time, but now...I have no idea.
6. Lie. I've probably read 70+ Nora Roberts novels...yeah I read a lot.
7. Lie. I never danced professionally, but I did teach for a couple years and was involved in dance most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment