Monday, March 22, 2010

Roadblock

I have a feeling I'm going to break through that roadblock this week and have a decent weigh in. I had a nice relaxing weekend (aside from the 8 hour round trip to bring my brother back home from IN to WI and then drive myself back home again). I took the weekend off from exercise, so I got a little break (although I did work out on Friday, even after that weigh in). I'm raring to go again today and I'm going to be very mindful of the issues I feel I ran into last week. I'm going to shoot for 100 ounces of water a day and I'm going to keep track of my water intake. I'll shoot for 1400-1600 calories, since I exercise regularly and need the extra calories. And I'll try to get in some good cardio and weight training.

I've started a treadmill fund. I REALLY WANT A TREADMILL!! Hopefully it won't take too long to get enough money saved up. I'm already at $70 and I just started. I'm just going to continue to look for used ones as I save up the money and if I find one that I think is a good deal I'll get it, otherwise I'll keep saving until I find a better used one or have enough for a new one.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm planning a kick ass dinner for tonight. We're going to have boneless lean barbecue beef ribs with some cabbage and apple slaw. The recipe for the slaw is courtesy of Salina. Hopefully the meal will live up to my expectations. :-) Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. 1400-1600 calories is very reasonable. I was trying to stick to 1200 or below and wasn't losing weight. My personal trainer at the time told me that was not enough calories. I bumped it up to around 1500 calories (1600 on the days I work out) and the weight started coming off pretty easily - until last week, but now I think I'm back to normal.

    ReplyDelete