Friday, March 12, 2010

Weigh In Day!!!!

I weighed in this morning at 190.2!! I really wanted to get into the 180's this week, but after the stall a few days ago where I was concerned my weight wouldn't budge, I'm just stoked to have lost a pound. Next week though, 180's I'm coming for you!

I reached one of my milestones this week and have officially lost 15 lbs! My BMI is now in the 28's! Good things this week. I've lost consistently for 4 weeks, which is the longest stretch I've had without a gain thus far. That makes me extremely happy. Hopefully I can keep this momentum going and continue on this downward path.

My next major milestone that I'm working toward is something I haven't mentioned before. In the summer of '08 I lost some weight and got down to 176.5 lbs. Then I had some family drama that really affected me emotionally and I allowed that to derail my progress and ended up right back where I had started. Granted I had a lot of stuff going on (saving for a move cross country, planning the move cross country, finding a place to live from another state, packing up all my stuff into a moving truck and moving, driving cross country, unpacking all my stuff, buying a house, packing up my stuff again, moving again)...you get the picture, still I shouldn't have allowed all of this and the family stuff to cause me to completely throw in the towel, yet that's exactly what I did. So my next major milestone is to get below that low weight and weigh in at 176.4 lbs. That's just 13.8 lbs away. I can't wait to reach this goal!

**Edit** Just realized I've lost 25% of the total weight I need to lose to get to my goal. Go me!!

7 comments:

  1. Dude, that's awesome! I'm envious, I started at 266, I can't wait to be down where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've already lost 18 lbs, you'll get there! Just keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! keep it up :)

    blog: http://mollymariegetshealthy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes and yes!!! Great job! You'll hit those 180's next week for sure!

    ReplyDelete