Wednesday, April 21, 2010

60 Minute Challenge

Who else competed in The Anit-Jared and Prior Fat Girl 60 minute challenge yesterday? Because I did. In case you don't know what it is I'll give you a quick synopsis. Tony aka The Anti-Jared challenged Jen aka Prior Fat Girl to do 99 minutes on a stairmaster. Crazy, I know. Not only that, but he challenged her to get as many people as she could to participate as well, but instead of 99 minutes on the stairmaster they could do 60 minutes of any form of cardio. Getting our whole blogging community involved is a surefire way to get me to participate. It's great to feel like you're a part of something. Plus on top of that I needed a little kick start to get me to really kick my ass and get a good work out in and this was the ticket. I'm extremely happy that I participated and hope that they will have another challenge in the not too distant future. I'll leave you with a sweaty pic from last night. I hope you all are having a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute pic! :)

    I did 60 mins on the elliptical yesterday but didn't even know about the challenge. That's just how I roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I pretty much always do 60 mins (sometimes more than that even) when I do cardio too, but I tried to push myself a wee bit harder this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweaty pic! Gotta love the accomplished look in your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT sweaty pic! Yeah, you and I are Bad. Ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there I stumbled over here from Prior Fat Girl's blog. Just started following you and look forward to reading about your progress. If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hello.

    I also completed the 60 min challenge too! Way to meet the challenge.

    ReplyDelete