Monday, April 5, 2010

Belated Weigh In

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in a few days. I took a little time off of work and was just enjoying being away from the computer. I did however weigh in on Friday at 189.4 lbs. Yep, I gained a pound. I was hoping to at least stay the same last week, but it'll be fine. I'll get back down this week. The main reason for the gain was some emotional eating. No major binges or anything, but yeah, I definitely know there were plenty of times where I was eating when I wasn't hungry. The sad thing was that every second I was doing it I knew exactly what I was doing. Oh well. All we can do is to try to learn from it and go forward.

I have an appointment with a trainer at the new gym for an assessment today. Lucky for me he's an uber attractive guy and will be weighing and measuring me and all that fun stuff. I am looking forward to the free training session, though. It should be good.

I also went grocery shopping yesterday and bought tons of fruit and veggies for the week. I'm looking forward to mostly clean eating this week and seeing how that reflects on the scale.

Other than that I guess I don't have too much going on. I have a friend's bridal shower in two weeks that I'm throwing along with other bridesmaids. I'm preparing the drink menu, so I have to go out and buy everything at some point before the party. It should be a good time, though. That's all for now. I'm looking forward to a good week!

1 comment:

  1. tania- you are awesome. i lost like .4 lbs AGAIN this week and have been in a funk ever since. so.. still haven't lost the 10 lbs yet. (ugh ugh ugh). so, i LOVE your attitude and I will be rooting for both you and me this week.

    Also, a funny story- my mother and I joined the ymca last summer and they had the same sort of 'orientation weigh in, measurements program"..so I of course go with my mother and she gets all giggly and flirty around this hunky guy that's doing it! it was so funny, i still make fun of her for it :)..good luck with your trainer! Can't wait to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete