Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Sorta Recipe Post

I was feeling kind of snacky this afternoon and made something I just had to share with you. I was craving something sweet and sort of dessert like. I thought about a weight watchers ice cream bar, but that just wasn't what I wanted. I'm going to call it a Mixed Berry Yogurt Dessert. Here's what I made:


Mixed Berry Yogurt Dessert

- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt

1. Put raspberries and blueberries in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Stir occasionally to ensure it is heated throughout.
2. Stir in vanilla yogurt and Enjoy for just 100 calories!

Talk about easy. I had the idea to heat up the frozen berries, since that reminded me of like a mixed berry pie or something. Then I wanted to mix something in there so it wasn't just berries and the yogurt popped in my head which made it all nice and creamy. Now that the wheels are turning adding some nuts to it might have been good. Hmmm...nuts...maybe I'll get a small handful of nuts to snack on too. And if you like ice cream maybe try freezing it once everything's all mixed together. Anyway, random post, but I just wanted to share this because I think it's really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment