Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Survey About My Man

I stole this survey from Mama Laughlin's blog, because I thought it was funny. With no further ado here's a survey about my man. :-)

Who is your man? Steve. He's been in a number of pics on here.

How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years.

How long did you date? Ummm...4 1/2 years, but we plan to get married around the 6 year mark.

How old is your man? 35

Who eats more? Definitely him. He can put it away like nobody's business.

Who said "I love you" first? That would be me.

Who is taller? We're about the same, but he might be slightly taller.

Who sings better? Me. He says I should try out for American Idol. Haha.

Who is smarter? I think I'm pretty damn smart, but I'd definitely have to say him. He is the smartest person I know.

Whose temper is worse? Definitely him. He's working on it though.

Who does the laundry? Both, but more often me because he's busy working on his PhD.

Who takes out the garbage? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying down in it, I do.

Who pays the bills? I do. I'm the number cruncher in the family.

Who is better with the computer? He is.

Who mows the lawn? Either him or the neighbor kid down the street.

Who cooks dinner? Me. Often times he's not even home in time for dinner with being busy with school stuff.

Who drives when you are together? Mostly him.

Who pays when you go out? Usually he does, but it all comes from the same place anyway.

Who is most stubborn? Hmmm...that might be a toss up. We're both pretty damn stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably him. I tend to be a bit more defensive, so it might take me a bit longer to admit I'm wrong. Although he's never wrong...so there's that. Haha.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine only because we live closer to them now. When we lived in CA it was definitely his parents that we saw the most.

Who asked who out? He asked me out. He found me on myspace and sent me a message that said "I dig the flower." I had a flower in my hair in my profile pic. Lol, yeah that's how it all began.

Who proposed? He hopefully will soon. :-)

Who wears the pants in the family? I love him to death, but I'd have to say me. Lol. Being the money person kind of gives me a bit more control over different decisions.

3 comments:

  1. SO cute. I love these things. So, are you back on the wagon now? Like, for reals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yes I'm back on the wagon...for reals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money, is power after 25 years of marriage, I DO understand that! It gives one the privilage of picking all home decor items, colors and vacation destinations. I get to purchase car reparis and MP3's online.

    Which is fine for me.

    ReplyDelete