Friday, April 30, 2010

Weigh In #21

This is week 21 for me and this whole process and I weighed in at 189.4 lbs!!!! I lost 2 lbs since last week! That means I'm only 1 lb away from my previous low weight before I gained. Hopefully next week will bring a new low weight. I'm definitely feeling confident in my decision to do weight watchers and it's only been a couple days. I'm planning to do some grocery shopping this weekend, so maybe I'll actually write out a menu for the coming week. I've always been bad about meal planning. I'm more of a throw things together last minute girl, but that doesn't work. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Lots to do, but Steve and I are both on the same page for staying on track. Have a wonderful weekend!

**Edited** I just wanted to mention that I usually do measurements the last weigh in of the month, but since this month I'm actually a pound more than I was last month I'm going to skip it. I'll definitely be doing measurements at the end of May, though!

2 comments:

  1. 2 pound lost! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Keep up the good work. Stop by my blog if you get a chance.

    Fitness Achievement

    ReplyDelete