Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weigh In and the dog park

I did weigh in on Friday morning and intended to post, but since I had to get on the road and drive up to Milwaukee for my friend's bridal shower I just didn't have time. I weighed in at 190.6 lbs. Yep I'm back up into the 190's. Hopefully not for long though. My foot still hurts from time to time, but it's manageable. I really think I can get into the gym and starting running finally. Tonight I have training class with my dog, Dot, so I'm just going to ride on my stationary bike to save time. Tomorrow, though, it's on! I need to get my ass on that treadmill like nobody's business! I'm just going to focus on cardio for the rest of this week, but next week I'll start weight training again. It'll be interesting to see how much strength I've lost in my hiatus.

I took my puppies to the dog park for the first time yesterday! Friends of ours have been trying to get us to go for a while, but I was dragging my feet because of money stuff and not wanting to spend $150 on the passes. Let me rephrase that, I wanted to spend the money because I knew they'd love it, I just didn't feel like we had the money to spend. Well, she invited me to go with her yesterday so I could check it out and then I could decide if I wanted to get them passes. Of course they absolutely LOVED it!!! I had a blast too. I love animals, so just seeing the other dogs was a blast. But seeing how happy my dogs were...that's just priceless. At the edge of the dog park there was this dip where water from rain collected and well I'm sure you can guess what happened. All of the dogs just had a great time running through the water. Dot and Duke had so much fun. See for yourself. Those are two happy puppies. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment