Friday, April 9, 2010

Weigh In

I weighed in this morning at 189.2 lbs. Basically, I maintained. I'm down 0.2 lbs. It's better than going up, though. I really need to get my head in the game this week. I'm hoping that by Monday my foot will be back to normal and I'll be able to run on the treadmill. I'd to have a killer week and just work my ass off on the treadmill. My foot is already feeling much better today. Early afternoon yesterday it was super swollen. I asked Steve what you're supposed to do with a swollen foot and he said ice it and elevate it. Then he asked if I had iced it the night before, but I hadn't. I don't usually get hurt so it never crossed my mind to do anything more than just take it easy. I made up for it last night, though. I elevated my foot and iced it and all that fun stuff. It definitely seems to have helped. Hopefully, soon I'll be back to normal. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. .2 lbs is .2 lbs. Celebrate that success! :) Way to go, especially with an injury.

    ReplyDelete