Friday, May 14, 2010

Weigh In!!

I weighed in this morning at 187.2 lbs!!! That's a new low for me. I lost 1.2 lbs since last week. :-) I'm totally happy with this. I'm finally going in the right direction and making progress and that's the important thing. Also, Steve has lost 1.6 lbs this past week, so he's doing awesome too!

I've mentioned before that I'm going to be maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. The wedding is June 12th, so it's coming up. We ordered our bridesmaids dresses at the end of November of last year...and they still haven't come in. The estimated arrival date is May 24th, because apparently they screwed something up (we were supposed to get the dresses in March!). The bride of course is freaked out. I, however, am actually glad for the delay. Just because I can keep focusing on losing a few more pounds before I have to get my dress fitted. I'll have to find a tailor/seamstress that can do the alterations in a short period of time, but I think it'll be fine. I just have this feeling that everything will work out. Hopefully I can stay this levelheaded when it's my own wedding!

Other than that there's not a lot going on for me. Life is busy as usual. We've got some errands to run this weekend. Taking the dogs to the dog park is on the list and that's always a blast. So far I've gone by myself and Steve's gone by himself, so it'll be nice to go together. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weightloss and your all time low. I hope that next week will be ANOTHER all time low for you! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week definitely will be another all time low. I'm determined!

    ReplyDelete