Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bad News

I have some bad news, well it was the right thing to do, but still hard nonetheless. I broke things off with my fiance. We'd been together nearly five years, so this is unbelievably hard. I'm trying to stay strong, but wow this is more than I ever expected. I know I did the right thing though. The funny thing is whenever I heard people talk about losing their appetite after a breakup I thought it was a joke. It's so not a joke. I guess when there's so much going on in your head food is just the last thing you care to think about. Anyway, things are rough with more hard times to come in the near future, but that's what's going on with me right now and I just wanted to let you know.

8 comments:

  1. A million hugs for you! Continue to be strong though this. We are here to support you! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your brake up. It's never easy to end something. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!?!?!? Holy Crapballs, my heart just dropped to the floor. What the heck?

    Well, I'm sorry. And I'm rooting for you. And I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... you seemed so happy about the engagement. Sending lots of hugs your way!! I've had to break off an engagement as well and it's really tough - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regardless of what happens Tania, I am your biggest fan. Seeing you on this journey ahs made me so proud. You are truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tania-- I know I have been super mia recently, and my heart absolutely breaks to read this. I very much hope you have a great group of friends to fall back on and support you through this tough time. But also know that I am sending many virtual hugs your way. (Also, I'm sure your puppies will take good care of you ;) my puppy sends you kisses as well xoxo take care of yourself babe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That must be so hard. Keep your spirits up!

    ReplyDelete