Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've just been dealing with everything that comes along with a breakup. Things are going quite well considering. I went up to WI last weekend to spend time with friends and just let loose a little. My brother and his wife ended up joining us Saturday night and it was really great seeing them. It just helps to be around people that are so close to you. It puts things into perspective. There's a lot to figure out, but so far so good. Here's a pic of me and my brother from Saturday night. :-)


I have to sell my house (it's in my name only) or rent it out, so I'm waiting to hear back from my realtor to see which path I should go. I really believe renting it out could be a great move, however, then I'd have to hire a property management company since I'd be out of state. If I could sell it that would help to have some closure, though. I have to find a place of my own now as well. I'm planning to move to Milwaukee. It's going to be great to be closer to friends and family. However, I'm going to have both dogs and two of the cats (Steve's taking the other three cats), so I've got to find a rental that will accept me with that many pets. I'm a great tenant and my pets are well behaved, so keep your fingers crossed for me. I've already found a few places on craigslist that would definitely be a possibility if I were ready to move now so it looks promising.

Other than all of the moving and house stuff I'm still counting points. I didn't really last week, however, for part of the week I didn't really have an appetite. Then this past week I just wanted to enjoy everyone's company and just relax. Now I'm back in the grind though. Getting to a healthy weight is still extremely important to me, even with everything going on in my life right now so it will continue to be a priority in my decision making. I'm hoping to move to a neighborhood where it's very easy to walk or bike to coffee shops or the grocery store or wherever. It'll be nice to be less reliant on my car...especially since it's got 187,000 miles on it. Gotta love Hondas. Anyway, things are moving along and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing ok. You look great in the picture with your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! It's nice to see "hope" in your writing.

    Nice picture of you and your bro. :)

    ReplyDelete