Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh Air Conditioning How I Loathe The

The air conditioning unit is busted. I don't know what's wrong with it yet, but we had to shut it off cause it was continuing to leak and obviously we can't have that. We did soak up all the water and the ceiling has had a chance to dry off and it looks fine luckily. Today I'm looking at a high temp of 85...tomorrow 92. Thank god I was able to get an appointment with someone to come by tomorrow to check it out. What time they'll be coming tomorrow? That's another story, I have no idea. But hey, I'll take what I can get. Sleeping without air conditioning last night was just dandy, but what can you do. I just hope to god they can fix the dang thing tomorrow.

Aside from that I weighed in this morning....no change from two weeks ago. Oh well, at least it's not up. I was expecting it to go down, though. I tracked my points all week. We'll see what happens next week. Plus I have to start packing and cleaning, so I'll be burning calories just doing that.

I made a massage appointment for Monday and let me tell you, I REALLY need it. My lower back has been killing me all week. I don't know if it's just stress or what, but I'm looking forward to getting a little relief. I was hoping to get lucky and get in sooner, but I'll take it.

I need to work on getting some exercise in at some point this next week, but we shall see what I can do considering everything that needs to get done. I'll definitely have a busy weekend and week ahead of me. Hopefully the meeting with the realtor on Monday will bring some guidance in terms of what my next move is. I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Girl...that's a bummer about your a/c. Hopefully you have some fans to blow on you while you sleep. We have an a/c, a ceiling fan, and I have a stand up fan next to me on my side of the bed. I love me some blowin' air.

    ReplyDelete