Friday, June 4, 2010

Weigh In

Wow, did I really go a whole week without a post!?!?!? Sorry about that guys, things have just been hectic in my world. It won't become a habit I swear. Now to the good stuff...or unfortunately in this case bad stuff. Between the holiday and having my period I let myself go overboard. I now weigh 186.6, so I gained 1.8 lbs. That was so not worth it. Yes I enjoyed the things that I ate, but I could have still enjoyed myself and eaten less. Like I could have had 1 or 2 ribs instead of 3 or 4, I could have made a healthy dish instead of carne asada. There was literally zero healthy food at our friends get together on Monday. Lesson learned. If we're getting together with a group we need to make a healthy dish so we can even out any unhealthy sampling. On top of that we had a Wednesday leftovers day...I didn't want to go, but then you want to be involved with your friends so I gave in and went. Ugh. Anyway, I have no one to blame, but myself so I just need to move forward and do the things I know I should do.

I'm back to tracking points like I should have done this past week and didn't. My plan is to really be on point between this week and next. I want to stay within my daily points goals and I want to exercise as many days as possible before my next weigh in. Speaking of my next weigh in it's going to be a day early. My friend's wedding is June 12th and we are going to be heading out on Thursday June 10th, so I'll just be weighing in on the 10th rather than having to lug along a scale.

I have to say, I really can't wait for her wedding to be over. Not that she's been a bridezilla or anything like that, but just the simple time constraints and money outlays that are inevitable with a wedding. After her wedding then we can just focus on getting healthy, planning our wedding and paying down our debt. It's really important to me that when our wedding day gets here we are both at a healthy weight and have made enough improvements on our financial situation to be happy with where we're at the day of the wedding. I wish someone would come in and wipe out our debt, but alas that isn't happening anytime soon so we just need to buckle down. We've been paying it down and have plans to really pay it down, but I definitely look forward to being able to focus on that.

Moving on. I'm looking forward to a much better weigh in next week. I hope you all had a great week and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment