Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good News!

I had my first showing of the house today! I know that doesn't really mean anything, but I'm just happy to at least have gotten my first people through the house. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky. Really I'm just happy to have at least gotten one showing. We'll see if anything happens from here.

Aside from that I had a pretty good day yesterday. I made good food choices and rode my bike for almost an hour and a half. I'm planning to ride again tonight and to continue tracking my points. I'm planning to really be good this week and hopefully that will result in my first decent loss in a while. Anything over a pound would make me ecstatic.

I'm in much better spirits today than I was before. The showing helped, the good food choices and exercise helped and just time in general helped. I knew it wouldn't take me too long to get over my "blues" and that's proven to be true. Also, I've got plans to drive up to WI and see friends this weekend, so that'll be great.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. woo hoo! keep up the great work with your exercising and food choices. doesn't the bike hurt your "girly" parts?? I'd love to ride a bike but OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really doesn't bother me. Plus it's a stationary bike, so the seat is more padded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't always ride a stationary bike, but that's what I rode last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up biking when my tire blew miles from home. Good luck with your house.

    ReplyDelete