Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Open House and My Birthday!!!

I have been a busy bee as of late. Monday I took my first Pilates class. I really enjoyed it! It wasn't the hardest thing I've ever done, which is a good thing, but I can definitely see how it would help lengthen your muscles and make you look long and lean. It did get me sweating a little, so it definitely wasn't exactly a piece of cake. Overall I really liked it and I look forward to returning every Monday (I bought a month unlimited pass for this place since it has the Zumba class I took on Saturday, the pilates class and it also has spinning classes which I plan to take).

Yesterday I was going to take a spinning class, but then my realtor informed me he wanted to do an open house this Sunday. I'm all for it since we've only had one person in the house so far and the house has now been on the market for a month. I'm hoping we at least get a few people in here during the open house. Anyway, since we're having the open house on Sunday I need the house to be picture perfect. I'm going out of town this weekend, leaving tomorrow evening actually, so last night and tonight were the only nights I'd have to get everything I needed to get done taken care of and Zumba's tonight, so I decided to put off spinning last night to get stuff done and then tonight I'll go to Zumba and then finish up everything else that needs to be done.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend! My 28th birthday is on Monday, so I'm leaving tomorrow evening after work and driving up to WI to stay at my best friend's house and then I'll head back Monday evening. It should definitely be a great time. My last birthday wasn't spent with any friends or anything, so I'm looking forward to really getting to celebrate with friends and just have a great time. I'll try and remember to take a few pictures so you can share in my birthday celebration with me!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow, a day early, since I'll be driving up to WI tomorrow evening. I'm also going to do measurements since I haven't done them in forever and it's time to get on top of that. Till tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your open house.
    I have a hard time with pilates. It really hurts my next when I do certain things. I'm not real sure how to properly raise my head off the ground without making my neck strain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops forgot to tell you HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Good luck with the open house! 2. I heart Zumba. 3. I am dragging Trophy Husband to spinning tonight. 4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion for my pilates workouts. I have a stretchy workout band that I can use when I do these types of exercises. :D

    ReplyDelete