Friday, July 9, 2010

Weigh In!!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for over a week. Things have been extremely hectic for me. I've been doing lots of projects around the house to get it in tip top shape, helping Steve move stuff over to his new place, cleaning, packing some of my own stuff, etc. On top of that I went out of town this past weekend, so it's just been crazy. The past two days have been especially crazy. We had a photographer coming to take pictures yesterday, so we had to get everything picture perfect. That meant finishing off all of those little projects (touching up paint, etc.) and then putting away EVERYTHING. We stayed up till after midnight Wed night finishing everything and putting everything away. Then yesterday we had our cleaning lady and her daughter come over to get every last hair, so that the house looked spic and span in the pictures. And then when they were thisclose to being done the photographer showed up, so there was this overlap of trying to get them out so he could get in...it was just crazy. After he was done we were starving and treated ourselves to a burrito.

This morning when I weighed in I thought for sure I'd see something in the upper 180's. I have been doing a lot around the house, but I haven't really been watching what I eat all that much. In fact, while I was out of town I had a lot of liquid calories. Although, I've been doing a lot of green smoothies for breakfast so at least I was staying nutritious there and was trying not to overeat even if I wasn't eating the best thing. Let me just cut to the chase. I weighed in this morning at 183.0 lbs. Nothing mind blowing, but hey that's a decrease and with everything going on I'll take it!

I want to get into better eating habits, so when Steve officially moves out this weekend I'm going to overhaul my diet a bit and just start planning better. I have to transition from shopping for two to shopping for one, so I think if I have a planned menu it'll help me not overbuy. I have a tendency to buy more than needed for two, so imagine what that would mean if I'm only buying for me! Anyway, I want to fix these bad habits so I'm going to come up with a plan and stick to it.

Tomorrow I'll definitely be getting in a ton of exercise since I'll be helping Steve move all of his stuff to his new place and I believe it'll just be the two of us. After that I can really start to focus on me and I'm looking forward to that. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Sounds like you're a little busy lately. Way to go with the loss with all that stuff going on. I get a tiny bit of stress and my body freaks out. Stress management: enjoy a little down time, breathe, drink lots of water, sleep. I hope you start feeling better with your meal planning and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on getting a loss!

    ReplyDelete