Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Would You Do?

If you were me, what would you do? I love my dogs with all my heart and even thinking about this brings me tears, but I'm feeling overwhelmed with them at this point in my life. I got them when I felt I was settling down and had the help of another person. Now all of a sudden I'm back in the single world trying to care for 2 one year old extremely energetic dogs on my own and I just don't know if they fit into my new lifestyle. The last thing I want to do is find them a new home, but I can't help but feel like it's just too much no matter how much I'd wish otherwise. And a part of me feels like they might be happier with someone who's more settled than I am at this point. So what would you do?

2 comments:

  1. I read this and reread and know what I think Id do---but it really needs to be about you.

    could you do something as SEEMINGLY simple as a list of pros and cons?

    lay it all out on paper?
    that always helps me to better "see" my options.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having children I felt that way about my cats. I just didn't need or want one more thing to care for. Now I'm thinking about a dog. I don't know if there is a right answer because either way you have to accept what you choose.Only you can make this choice.

    ReplyDelete