Friday, September 24, 2010

Weigh In and Measurements

I weighed in this morning at 177.2 lbs. That's another 1.3 lbs gone! Gotta love it. I just figured out today what a "normal" BMI would be and when I get down to 167, then I'll be "normal". That's only 10 lbs away! I definitely can't wait for that.

Buying new clothes is definitely getting more fun. None of my pants fit anymore, so recently I had to go out and get a couple pairs of jeans. I ended up getting a pair a dark skinny jeans and a pair of dark boot cut jeans. Both were very cute! They're a size 14, so I've still got a ways to go to get to a smaller size, but brand new they fit like a glove and didn't give me a huge muffin top.

Here are a few pics of some of the new stuff I bought. This first one isn't a very clear pic, but it's the best I have for now. When I put this top on it made me look TINY!! Seriously, if they had it in 10 colors I would have bought all 10. I feel great in it. Paired with skinny jeans and a heel it's a great outfit I can't wait to wear. I'll get a better pic once I actually wear it out. In this pic I was just trying it on for fun. :-)

This was an outfit I wore out to sushi with some girlfriends. Once again, not the best pic (I need a tripod or something) but still I felt really cute in it.



I also took my measurements today. Here they are:

Neck: 13.0 (no change)
Bicep: 11.75 (-0.25)
Forearm: 9.5 (no change)
Chest: 39.75 (-1.25)
Waist: 34.5 (no change)
Hips: 41.75 (-0.75)
Thigh: 22.25 (-0.75)
Calf: 14.5 (no change)
Total: 187.0 (-3.0)

Oktoberfest on Saturday this weekend, can't wait. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete