Monday, October 4, 2010

Hey There!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did! Friday night was a nice relaxing night, nothing big going on, which is definitely nice sometimes. Then on Saturday night I had plans to go out for a nice dinner with my dad and step-mom who were in town visiting from CA. It ended up being a great dinner with lots of yummy seafood. Here's a picture of me while I was waiting for them to meet up with me for dinner.

Then on Sunday was the Packer game. We had a nice casual day hanging out. Here's a picture of my step-mom, dad, sister-in-law, brother and of course myself. :-)


Finally, here's a pic of my doggies. It's hard to get fun pictures of them, cause as soon as I pull out the camera they come to me to check out the camera and see what's going on. Lol.


That was my weekend! It's moving week, so I'm going to be crazy busy. I can't wait to get settled into my new place! I have a three day work week and then I'll be getting down to business. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment