Monday, November 22, 2010

Belated Weigh In

I didn't post on Friday, but I did weigh in. I stayed the same. Big shocker. With my back problems I've definitely let everything go down hill. Honestly, I'm lucky I haven't gained weight! I've been eating crappy food for a while now and I can definitely feel it. I really need to re-focus myself and get a handle on my eating and exercising.

I did go to the gym I was thinking about joining. I'm on the fence. I absolutely love zumba, so I wanted a gym that offered a zumba class. According to zumba's website this gym does. Then on the gym's website it said they offered Pilates as well. Those are the 2 classes I really wanted to have available to me and then of course cardio and weight equipment. The gym was nice and clean and everything, but they do not offer either of these classes right now. Also, the area where they do the classes that they do offer is not an actual room, but just a corner of the gym where people using equipment could just be staring at you. And when there isn't a class going on this is the stretching area of the gym. My dilemma, I guess, is if I just suck it up and just do cardio, weight training and stretching on my own since they do have good equipment and the price is definitely right. I think I'll just have to do a little research to see if there are any other zumba or pilates classes in my area and see what makes the most sense.

In the meantime I think I'll just utilize my bike and cycle every day to start burning some more calories, so hopefully I can see a loss before my 1 year anniversary which is just 8 days away.

Does anyone have any breakfast/lunch/dinner ideas that they'd like to share? I want to switch to eating more whole foods and would love to get some meal ideas so that hopefully I will feel like I have more choices at my meals and be able to stick with a more "whole" meal plan. I love fruits and veggies, so there's no issue with me being a picky eater or anything. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment