Friday, November 12, 2010

Weigh In

I weighed in this morning at 177.2 lbs. So I'm still up a pound from my last weigh in. I found a gym near my new place that's just $20 a month and looks really nice from the pictures I saw online, so I'm planning to go check it out next week and hopefully get a membership. It'll be good to both get me healthy and help me meet people, since I still don't know a ton of people that live here in Milwaukee. They offer Zumba and I'm interested in seeing what other classes they offer. Their website also says they offer cardio kickboxing, yoga, spinning and martial arts; but it doesn't offer a full list of their classes online, even so that's a decent list in itself. I'm hoping they have Pilates to help my with my week core/back and improve on my back pain problem.

Tonight I'm driving up to my hometown with the dogs to stay at my mom's and hang with her and my little brother. It should be a good time. :-) Then tomorrow night I'm taking the dogs to the doggy daycare/boarding facility and going out with my brother and sister-in-law to celebrate her 28th birthday. I'm really looking forward to just going out and having a good time! It should be a good weekend.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the gym!! I just had to get rid of my membership because it was costing me $65 a month and I just couldn't afford it anymore.

    ReplyDelete