Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bootcamp and Snow...Lots and Lots of Snow!

I went to bootcamp on Saturday with Julia and I really loved it! I've done bootcamps before, but it's been a while. Although, since I've been working with a trainer I guess I'm probably getting used to the fast paced workout of going from one workout to the next, to the next. Anyway, I really enjoyed the workout. The camaraderie of grunting and groaning next to others who are just pushing themselves from one station to the next to get through the workout just like you. Plus the trainer seemed to really get to know each of the people in the bootcamp, so it helps you to feel like you know everyone there as well. My "sweaty Betty-ness" was out in full force, as always!

I really enjoyed getting a chance to talk to Julia. We had a bit of a drive to and from the bootcamp class, which was nice because it gave us a chance to get to know one another a little better. I definitely look forward to future outings with JewliaGoulia!

Also, on Monday of last week I mentioned a date...it never happened. He flaked on me, what else is new! Lol, oh well. He ended up explaining why after the fact and I'm not going to post the reason here since it's a personal family issue, but basically he's not in a place to be dating right now. On to the next!

I was supposed to have a training session yesterday, but we've gotten quite a bit of snow over the past few days and I didn't want to drive in it as it was still coming down when I would have had to drive over there. I changed my appointment to tomorrow, since we should be pretty much done with snow by noon or so tomorrow. To make up for the missed appointment I've been tracking my calories (which I should be doing anyway) and I'm already down a pound or so since last week. I'm definitely planning to stay on top of my calories and continue kicking butt in the gym and I should see some real progress very soon. :-)

Last, but not least are a couple of pictures of my dogs out in the snow yesterday (Does anyone ever like seeing these?? Or are they annoying...). I actually got them to sit/stand still long enough for me to get a couple halfway decent pics. Anyway, happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment