Thursday, January 13, 2011

I don't wanna!!!

I have absolutely no motivation today to do what I know I need to do. I don't want to count calories and watch what I eat. I don't want to go to the gym and work out with the trainer. I don't want to think about the fact that when I weighed myself this morning I weighed more than I did last Friday. I just don't wanna.

What I do want to do is get takeout and snuggle up on my couch and do Ab-so-lute-ly nothing! Ugh! I feel like a big baby today fighting with all of the I don't wanna's running through my head.

However, I will go to the gym because I have an appointment and canceling said appointment would mean letting myself down as well as explaining to my trainer next time why I was a no show. I will keep my calories down for the day, so if I'm lucky I can at least not have a gain in my weigh-in tomorrow. I will do my best to try and keep the I don't wanna's at bay. But I still don't wanna...

No comments:

Post a Comment