Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Haircut!!

I'm planning to get a new haircut and wanted to get your opinion on what style I should go for. I've got cuts ranging from just a simple trim and shape all the way down to chopping it off into a short bob (which I do fairly regularly and do know I like the cut on me).

1. This is just a simple shaping of my currently long lifeless hair.


2. This cut adds in some side bangs and some long layers.


3. I've been playing around with the idea of bangs for a while now, so this is more of a simple long cut with bangs


4. This is similar to a cut I've done a million times. It's a bob where it's shorter in the back and longer in the front, with a few layers around the face (maybe or I may not layer around the face). Ignore my long hair down my shoulders.


5. This is a fun cut that I've never tried before. It's a bob with some side bangs. I think it's very cute, but it'd definitely be something new for me.


So, that's it. Leave a comment letting me know what haircut you prefer and I'll take before and afters once I get it done. :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love my long hair right now and am having a hard time considering it shorter. BUT I do love that last cut. I also love one of the longer cuts with bangs. So, in order of faves 5, 2, 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO thinking #5 is the winner! That length is perfect for your face and the bangs will look great. A new great cut and style for 2011! I can't wait to see pics after you decide! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of #2 but honestly, all of them look great! What a neat idea. I might try something like this next time I consider a cut, because my hair, too, is long and does nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! I made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon, so look out for that post! And for those that want the site I used, here it is. http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord your pretty. And I like number 5, though you can't go wrong with any of them.

    ReplyDelete