Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Central!

It has been a crazy couple of days in these parts. The weather has been cold and windy and we've just gotten hit with a ton of snow! Me and the dogs spend most of our time doing this...


Both of the dogs like to just lay in front of the space heater when I have it on. Who could blame them? The other day I mentioned a salad I had made and I forgot I took a picture! That whole salad is just 253 calories. Not too shabby! It could have used some more veggies (rather than just lettuce), but it's all I had on hand at the time. The salad dressing is great, though, it's an organic garlic asiago dressing that's just 20 calories per tablespoon.


Since we've been hit with a bunch of snow and the gym isn't an option I decided to cycle last night. I did 20 miles in 74 minutes. Since I won't be leaving the house any time soon I'm planning to do 20 miles again tonight and tomorrow. :-) Here's a pic I took after I rode last night. Not the best picture of me, but oh well.



Finally, I wanted to show you a couple of pictures of the crazy amount of snow we've gotten. This is how much snow there was along the side of the house...this is my entrance, so in order to come and go I have to go through here. I had to go to my car to get cat food out of my trunk and the snow came up to my waist!


Last, but no least, this is a picture of all the snow in the yard. That fence is 5 feet high! And that building back there is the garage...not that you could get to it through the side door. At least my dogs loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment