Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weigh In

Weighed in this morning at 173.4 lbs. Blech! I'm on my period and I had chinese food last night, so hopefully it's mostly bloat and water retention. We shall see over the next couple of days. I did Bikram Yoga this morning!! I had trouble getting myself out of bed, so I felt a teeny bit rushed but I got there with time to spare. Let me just say it was not easy!! I knew the first time back after such a long hiatus wouldn't be easy, but it was truly rough. I had to lay down so many times cause I felt nauseous and lightheaded. Since I got up late I ate breakfast later, which means I probably ate closer to class time than I should have. I only ate about an hour before class and I should have eaten two hours before to avoid nausea. Anyway, I've got to do my best to get up a bit earlier next time. I definitely saw how much I need this class. I have zero flexibility!! I definitely need to improve and hopefully I will.

Starting my day off with the class and then showering right after set me up where I was done with my exercise and all showered up leaving me free to take care of anything with the rest of my day. I feel like I got so much done today! I bought a pair of pants for dance and a new exercise shirt. I got a bunch of new (well new to me) books, which I'm super excited about. I haven't really been looking forward to reading a lot of the books I have, so I'm glad to have gotten some new ones. Then I went to Target to pick up a few things...and ended up getting even more than necessary, lol. Oh well, the dogs got some extra treats and toys. Dot is feverishly chewing up a toy as I type. I went to Sid's to get help getting my old wiper blades off. I tried so hard to get them off myself, but I just couldn't get them off!! Then new ones will be much easier to get off, thank goodness.

Lastly, I did some grocery shopping. I really did a phenomenal job. Zero impulse buys. I got only things that I needed and healthy choices. I did not get anything from the deli or the bakery. I'm very proud of myself. Now to stick to only eating the foods in my house and not eating out!

Tomorrow is my first tap class. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment