Friday, January 27, 2012

Weigh In

Weighed in this morning and holy moly I'm already down to 167.2 lbs!! That's 6.2 lbs in 3 days!! A bit of that was water weight, but a lot was flat out hard work. I've been working out and tracking my food every day. It feels good to be making some quick progress. I'm excited to get down to my previous low weight of 165.8 lbs. Only 1.4 lbs to go till I get there. Not a bad way to start this rejuvenation of the tail end of my weight loss journey. I'll be really excited once I finally have fewer than 20 lbs to lose or gosh, when I'm in the 150's!! I don't think I've been in the 150's since my freshman year of college!! That's 12 years ago, crazy to think about. Anyway, this major progress in this first week has really lit a fire under me to keep doing what I'm doing.

I did bikram yoga again today. And yet again it was difficult. I find myself getting really lightheaded in class and then I have to lie down until the feeling passes. Hopefully I'll get used to the heat sooner rather than later, otherwise once my 20 class pass is used up I'll have to find a non-hot yoga or pilates class to take instead. In fact, unless by some miracle I start to really enjoy this class I'm going to find myself a different class that I actually enjoy. I feel like bikram really aids in my flexibility and weight loss, so I'll stick with it to jump start those things and then move on to something I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment