Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 1 Done!!

Day 1 back on track is done!  I tracked all of my food and came in exactly where I planned.  My workout was finished before I even went to work this morning, which is an awesome feeling!  I will be getting up early and working out before work again tomorrow.  Let's do this!


I went to the grocery store after work and got some goodies.  Nothing too exciting.  I got a rotisserie chicken (I know, it's high in sodium but I still need to meal plan and needed an easy way to get in my protein until I have the opportunity to food prep).  I also got broccoli, mushrooms and onion to make a recipe from my own recipe page!  How funny it is revisiting old recipes that I wrote about years ago.

It's time for me to wind down, so I can stay on track and get up bright and early for my workout tomorrow morning.  I'm feeling positive, happy and energized.  Gotta keep the momentum going.

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . VMWare training in pune

    ReplyDelete