Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Holidays!

It's been a few weeks since my last post. This month has flown by!!! The holidays will do that to you, I suppose. Things have been going really well! I managed to lose nearly 5 pounds, leading up to Christmas, which is a HUGE win in December! I did splurge over the holiday, so it is time to buckle down. I'll be weighing myself tomorrow, just to see where I'm at after the last few days. I'll record my weight on the 31st to get my final weigh in for 2014!!!

I decided to join a 6 month DietBet. I needed a little extra push to keep me focused! My starting weight was 177.2. My goal for the entire game will be to get down to 159.5 by June 16th. My first month's goal will be 171.9 by January 16th. In case you can't tell, I'm a wee bit into numbers. Sorry I'm not sorry. 😜

One thing I'm struggling with right now is low back pain. MAJOR low back pain. It sucks. I've been stretching like nobody's business and broke out the foam roller today. Fingers crossed it makes a difference! Gotta take care of my back!

Time for sleep! Tomorrow brings yoga and more foam rolling!

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . VMWare training in pune

    ReplyDelete