Friday, September 30, 2016

September Results

Well this month has been a combination of good and not so good.  I've lost 3.8 pounds and 3.25 inches.  It's not where I was hoping to be at all, but it is progress.  I had about a week and a half where I was really sick and I've just come out on the other side of it.

My boyfriend just bought a house (yay!!!) and he closes today.  The house needs to be totally renovated, so I'm not sure how much of my time will be taken from that.  I plan to continue to track food and make good choices, but I'm not sure as of yet what my plan will be for exercise the next couple weeks because it all depends on how much time will be taken with renovations.  I have a lot to figure out, but this has been quite the process buying this house so I'll have a better idea of what the plan is over the next few days.

I'm very much in this and will be focused on food until I can put a better plan in place for the rest of the month.  I'm excited to get going on the house and see what I can accomplish this month!

2 comments:

  1. Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
    ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
    sinir tanimiyor...

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . VMWare training in pune

    ReplyDelete